1 – FurMark 1.11.0 Release Highlights
A new version of FurMark, the popular graphics cards burn-in utility, is available. FurMark 1.11.0 adds the display of NVIDIA GPU Boost limiting policies for GeForce GTX 600 and GTX 700:
GPU Boost 2.0 has several indicators that show what is currently limiting the performance of a GeForce GTX 600 / GTX 700 card. The performances can be limited by:
– GPU power
– GPU temperature
– GPU voltage
– GPU overvoltage
These indicators are displayed in this order: power / temp / volt / OV. A value of 1 means there is a limitation, a value of 0 means there is no limitation.
I received several feedbacks about the support of AMD Radeon cards in CrossFire. AMD Catalyst drivers include a CrossFire profile for FurMark that means that you have nothing to do to fully exploit your CrossFire system (except for course enabling CrossFire in the CCC and connecting the CrossFire bridge…). Now the minor problem with FurMark is the way a CrossFire system is detected: when CrossFire is enabled, FurMark sees only one GPU which is actually a CrossFire GPU. So to be more accurate, I added in the main GUI and in the 3D window, the CrossFire status:
FurMark 1.11.0 comes with the support of latest GeForce GTX 700 (GTX 780, GTX 770 and GTX 760) and AMD Radeon HD 7990 and GPU monitoring tools have been updated to their latest versions (GPU Shark 0.7.3 and GPU-Z 0.7.2).
2 – FurMark 1.11.0 DOWNLOAD
3 – FurMark 1.11.0 changelog
- added the display of NVIDIA GPU Boost limiting policies for GTX 600 / GTX 700.
- updated multi-gpu information (NVIDIA SLI and AMD CrossFire) in the main GUI and in the 3D window.
- added support of GeForce GTX 700 Series (GTX 780, GTX 770 and GTX 760) as well as Radeon HD 7990.
- updated with GPU Shark 0.7.3 and GPU-Z 0.7.2.
- update: ZoomGPU 1.8.18 (GPU monitoring library).