GPU Caps Viewer 1.18.0 Released
A new version of GPU Caps Viewer is ready. GPU Caps Viewer 1.18.0 adds the support of latest graphics cards like the GeForce GTX Titan, the GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST and the RadeonHD 7790. When available, the OpenGL memory usage (load) is monitored. The VRAM type for Radeon cards is now displayed when available. The CUDA panel has been updated with the latest CUDA 5.0 SDK (I hope GPU Caps Viewer 1.18.0 will works with Windows XP…). And if you need to start an OpenCL demo on a particular OpenCL device, a batch file that shows the parameters to use has been added.
You can download GPU Caps Viewer 1.18.0 here:
Webmasters: hotlinking is not allowed (that will cause an error message), please use the post url as download link.
Zip archive (no installation required):
What is GPU Caps Viewer?
GPU Caps Viewer is a graphics card information utility focused on the OpenGL, OpenCL and CUDA API level support of the main (primary) graphics card. Even if you have several graphics cards in your system, only one is considered as the main OpenGL or Direct3D device. For OpenCL and CUDA, GPU Caps Viewer details the API support of each capable device available in the system. GPU Caps Viewer offers also a simple GPU monitoring facility (clock speed, temperature, GPU usage, fan speed) for NVIDIA GeForce and AMD Radeon based graphics cards.
- added support of GeForce GTX Titan, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST and Radeon HD 7790.
- added monitoring of OpenGL GPU memory when available (NVIDIA: 100% supported, AMD: 50% supported, other vendors: 0%!).
- added list of supported OpenCL image formats. Currently the list is available in GPU Caps Viewer log file only.
- added a batch file to start an OpenCL demo on a particular OpenCL device.
- VRAM type for Radeon cards is displayed if available.
- update: NVIDIA CUDA 5.0 SDK
- update: ZoomGPU 1.8.13 (GPU monitoring lib).