No new feature for FluidMark, it’s still based on PhysX 2.8.4 (I will start very shortly the dev of new tests/benchmarks with PhysX 3.x, just few things to finish before). FluidMark 1.5.1 is a maintenance release and comes with ZoomGPU 1.8.12 that supports latest NVIDIA GPUs (GTX Titan as well as some notebook GPUs like GTX 600M series, GT 600M series). And for command line lovers, two new parameters have been added to launch FluidMark with Preset:1080 or Preset:720 (scores can be stored in a CSV file).
FluidMark 1.5.2 DOWNLOAD
FluidMark 1.5.1 DOWNLOAD
What is FluidMark?
FluidMark is a fluid simulation benchmark based on NVIDIA PhysX engine. The fluid simulation uses the SPH or Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics method where interparticle forces are considered (SPH requires more CPU or GPU horsepower!). FluidMark support both CPU and GPU PhysX and in CPU mode, multi-core CPUs are supported (see HERE). FluidMark uses an OpenGL 2 renderer for drawing the 3D scene.
FluidMark 1.5.2 changelog
- Bugfix: in some situations, the score box was not displayed at the end of the benchmark.
- Change: GPU monitoring code updated with ZoomGPU 1.8.13.
FluidMark 1.5.1 changelog
- New: added two command line params: /preset_1080 and /preset_720.
- New: added NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan as well as several mobile GPUs: GTX 6xxM, GT 6xxM, GT 5xxM.
- Change: GPU monitoring code updated with ZoomGPU 1.8.12.