NVIDIA R304.64 Certified Drivers for Linux, Solaris and FreeBSD
NVIDIA has released a new set of certified graphics driver for Linux, Solaris and FreeBSD. R304.64 supports all available GeForce and Quadro based cards. R304.64 is an OpenGL 4.2 driver and exposes 275 OpenGL extensions like R302.11. If you need an OpenGL 4.3 driver, just visit this page.
- R304.64 64-bit for Linux
- R304.64 32-bit for Linux
- R304.64 for Solaris
- R304.64 32-bit for FreeBSD
- R304.64 64-bit for FreeBSD
Here are the release notes:
- Added support for the following GPUs:
- VGX K1
- VGX K2
- Added a missing 32-bit compatibility library for libnvidia-opencl.so to the 64-bit Linux installer package.
- Fixed a regression in backlight control functionality on some notebook configurations.
- Fixed a performance issue with recent Linux kernels when allocating and freeing system memory.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented the display device / X screen selection menu from being displayed in nvidia-settings.
- Fixed a bug that prevented X driver gamma manipulation from working after a VT-switch on some configurations.
- Added the option "–output-file" to nvidia-bug-report.sh to allow specifying a custom filename for the log file.
- Fixed a hang when using OpenGL programs with some SLI Mosaic configurations on pre-Fermi GPUs.
- Added sections to the "Supported NVIDIA GPU Products" list for NVS, Tesla, and VGX products.