1 – GeForce GTX 670 Overview
NVIDIA has officially launched the new GeForce GTX 670. Based on the same GK104 GPU then the GTX 680 (with a little less cores of course), the card is priced at USD 400$ and targets the Radeon HD 7950.
GeForce GTX 670 specifications
- GPU: GK104, 28nm, base clock: 915 MHZ, boost clock: 980 MHz
- Shader cores (CUDA cores): 1344
- SMX: 7 (192 CUDA cores per SMX)
- Texture units: 112
- Color ROPs units: 32
- Memory: 2048MD GDDR5 @ 1502 MHz real speed or 6008 MHz effective, 256-bit bus width
- TDP: 170W
- Power connectors: 6-pin + 6-pin
- Price: USD 400$
2 – GeForce GTX 670 Reviews
- guru3d.com (SLI review)
2 thoughts on “NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 Launched”
Looks AMD need to drop 7950 and 7970 prices again.
670 runs circles around the 7950 and matches the 7970 performance.
this card needs to redesign to be able to cut cost even more.. it’s destinied tobe cheap. imagine if it can be made to 270-300, and SLI it. i believe it can.
Comments are closed.