FurMark 1.10.1 Released
Comparative tables of FurMark scores (Preset:1080 and Preset:720) are now available HERE.
A maintenance release of FurMark is ready for stressing and overheating your overclocked GPUs! FurMark 1.10.1 brings bugfixes and updates (ZoomGPU 1.8.3 with GeForce GTX 690 and GTX 670, GPU-Z 0.6.2 and GPU Shark 0.6.3). See the changelog for more details.
FurMark 1.10.1 DOWNLOAD
You can download FurMark 1.10.1 here:
FurMark 1.10.1 Changelog
- Update: updated gpu monitoring code with memory usage (when available).
- Update: GPU-Z 0.6.2 and GPU Shark 0.6.3.
- Update: ZoomGPU 1.8.3 (GPU monitoring library) with support of latest GTX 690 and GTX 670.
- Bugfix: in gpu monitoring, max value of GTX 600 power was not saved.
- Bugfix: minor bugs fixed in score submission.
- Bugfix: gpu monitoring thread was not stopped when FurMark initialization failed.
- Bugfix: gpu monitoring xml report was not well-formed (closing tag missing).