NVIDIA Kepler GeForce GTX 600 News Round-up: GTX 670 Board, New GeForce Logo, Dynamic Clocks
The launch day of new GeForce GTX 680 is approaching and NVIDIA has designed a new logo for all high end graphics cards (GeForce GTX …):
The new logo for GeForce GTX
The GeForce GTX 680 (Kepler GK104 GPU, 705MHz max) will have 1536 CUDA cores divided in 96 compute units (16 shader processors per CU), 2 or 4 GB of GDDR5 memory and will have dynamic clocks: GPU clock will be dynamically adjusted according to the GPU load, GPU temperature or power draw.
A GeForce GTX 670 TI? A fake? The new GeForce logo brings a touch of truth to ther board…
According to rumors, GTX 680 is 10% faster than 7970 in Battlefield 3, and is slower in 3DMark11…
Epic Games’ Mark Rein with a sample of Kepler-based graphics card:
- NVIDIA Kepler Takes Shape: GeForce GTX 680 to Offer Dynamic Clocking, 2 and 4GB GDDR5
- GeForce GTX 680 (GK104): 4.3 teraflops of computing power?
- GK104 Dynamic Clock Adjustment Detailed
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX LOGO
- NVIDIA GTX 680 (GK104)
- Epic Games Shows Off Unreal Engine 3 in Flash and Kepler
- The SemiAccurate guide to Nvidia Kepler/GK104/GTX680 launch activities
- TSMC suddenly halts 28nm production
[ Subscribe to Geeks3D latest news by email ]