(Updated) GPU Caps Viewer
1.14.1 1.14.2 Released (Download)
An update of GPU Caps Viewer is ready. GPU Caps Viewer
1.14.1 1.14.2 is a maintenance release. See the changelog at the end of the post for details.
You can download GPU Caps Viewer
1.14.1 1.14.2 here:
Webmasters: hotlinking is not allowed (that will cause an error message), please use the post url as download link.
What is GPU Caps Viewer?
GPU Caps Viewer is a graphics card information utility focused on the OpenGL, OpenCL and CUDA API level support of the main (primary) graphics card. Even if you have several graphics cards in your system, only one is considered as the main OpenGL or Direct3D device. For OpenCL and CUDA, GPU Caps Viewer details the API support of each capable device available in the system. GPU Caps Viewer offers also a simple GPU monitoring facility (clock speed, temperature, GPU usage, fan speed) for NVIDIA GeForce and AMD Radeon based graphics cards.
- Bugfix: crash on non-OpenGL 3.2 capable graphics cards.
- Other minors changes…
- New: added support of Radeon HD 6770 (Juniper XT) and HD 6750 (Juniper PRO).
- Change: added the fetching of new OpenGL capabilities (in glMAXXX module). Capabilities by OpenGL versions and by extensions are separatly displayed in the report.
- Bugfix: in TXT report export, removed a blank lines.
- Bugfix: in GPU panel, graphics cards other than GeForce/Radeon (like Intel GPUs) were not displayed.
[ Subscribe to Geeks3D latest news by email ]