1 – GPU Caps Viewer 1.14.0 Overview
This release of GPU Caps Viewer brings some new features such as OpenGL 4.2 support, selection of the GPU in the first panel, and a new module (glMAXXX) that enumerates all OpenGL GL_MAX capabilities (all caps are also exported in the report file).
glMAXXX: new module for displaying all OpenGL GL_MAX capabilities
2 – GPU Caps Viewer 1.14.0 Download
Webmasters: hotlinking is not allowed (that will cause an error message), please use the post url as download link.
3 – What is GPU Caps Viewer?
GPU Caps Viewer is a graphics card information utility focused on the OpenGL, OpenCL and CUDA API level support of the main (primary) graphics card. Even if you have several graphics cards in your system, only one is considered as the main OpenGL or Direct3D device. For OpenCL and CUDA, GPU Caps Viewer details the API support of each capable device available in the system. GPU Caps Viewer offers also a simple GPU monitoring facility (clock speed, temperature, GPU usage, fan speed) for NVIDIA GeForce and AMD Radeon based graphics cards.
4 – GPU Caps Viewer 1.14.0 Changelog
- New: added support of multiple GPUs in the first panel
- New: added support of OpenGL 4.2
- New: added a new module in the OpenGL panel called glMAXXX to list all OpenGL caps (max values).
- New: added all OpenGL caps (max values) in the report.
- New: added txt file format for report export.
- Bugfix: in OpenCL extensions list: removed the empty extension.