AMD APP KernelAnalyzer 1.9 (OpenCL)
AMD has published an update of its tool for OpenCL developers. AMD’s APP KernelAnalyzer is a tool to compile, analyze and disassemble OpenCL, Brook+ or IL (Intermediate Language) kernels for Radeon GPUs. APP SDK v2.5 or greater is required for OpenCL support and ATI Stream 1.4 for Brook+.
AMD APP KernelAnalyzer main features
- Compile, analyze and disassemble the OpenCL kernel for multiple Catalyst driver versions and GPU device targets.
- View any kernel compilation errors and warnings generated by the OpenCL runtime.
- View the AMD Intermediate Language (IL) code generated by the OpenCL run-time.
- View the ISA code generated by the AMD Shader Compiler.
- View various statistics generated by analyzing the ISA code.
- View General Purpose Registers and spill registers allocated for the kernel.
Official page and download: APP KernelAnalyzer @ AMD.