3DMark11 1.0.2 Update Available
Futuremark has published a maintenance release of 3DMark 11, their DX11 gaming benchmark. 3DMark11 1.0.2 does not include major new features but improves the compatibility with the latest hardware.
Release notes v1.0.2
- Bullet physics library updated to 2.78 to improve compatibility with future CPUs and GPUs
- Display scaling mode setting is now available in the Basic Edition
- SystemInfo component updated to version 4.0 for improved compatibility with current and future hardware
- Improved user messages when the benchmark run is interrupted
ADVANCED AND PROFESSIONAL EDITIONS
- Fixed wireframe mode for the Combined test with NVIDIA hardware
- Load/Save result dialog remembers the last used folder
- Correct watermark is always displayed when benchmark is launched from command line
- Command line loop switch with single test now loops without reloading
You can download the update of 3DMark11 from this page (16.8MB).
[ Subscribe to Geeks3D latest news by email ]