GPU Caps Viewer 1.12.0 Overview
Like GPU Shark, this new version of GPU Caps Viewer comes with the support of the very upcoming GeForce GTX 560 (the Ti-less 560), the Radeon HD 6670 and HD 6570. For Radeon cards, GPU usage (or GPU load) monitoring as well as the reading of current clock speed (GPU core and memory) have been added. A simple real time GPU monitoring module for the primary graphics card has been added in the first panel:
GPU monitoring (GeForce)
GPU monitoring (Radeon)
Now in the firt panel, the OpenCL data is related to the primary graphics card and not to the first OpenCL-capable GPU like in previous versions of GPU Caps Viewer.
2 – GPU Caps Viewer 1.12.0 Download
Webmasters: hotlinking is not allowed (that will cause an error message), please use the post url as download link.
3 – What is GPU Caps Viewer?
GPU Caps Viewer is a graphics card information utility focused on the OpenGL, OpenCL and CUDA API level support of the main (primary) graphics card. Even if you have several graphics cards in your system, only one is considered as the main OpenGL or Direct3D device. For OpenCL and CUDA, GPU Caps Viewer details the API support of each capable device available in the system. GPU Caps Viewer offers also a simple GPU monitoring facility (clock speed, temperature, GPU usage, fan speed) for NVIDIA GeForce and AMD Radeon cards.
4 – GPU Caps Viewer 1.12.0 Changelog
- New: added support of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560.
- New: added support of AMD Radeon HD 6670 and HD 6570.
- New: added simple real time monitoring of the primary GPU (for GeForce and Radeon cards).
- New: added GPU usage for Radeon cards.
- Bugfix: in fan speed reading for Radeon cards.
- Bugfix: in report for Radeon clock speeds.
- Change: minor changes in OpenCL information.