(Download) TessMark 0.3.0 Released
TessMark, map set 3
The new version of TessMark is up for grabs. TessMark is a graphics benchmark focused on the GPU tessellation, one of the killer feature of OpenGL 4 capable cards (GeForce GTX 400, GTX 500, Radeon HD 5000, HD 6000).
TessMark user interface
TessMark, map set 4, with PostFX filter Radial Blur v2
TessMark, map set 1
TessMark, map set 2
Here are the GTX 590 scores with the previous version of TessMark (scores should be identical with TessMark 0.3.0):
[ TessMark Comparative Table ]
GTX 480 vs GTX 460 vs HD 5870 vs…
An extended version of TessMark is also available with customized textures and tessellation tweakings. More information HERE.
TessMark 0.3.0 changelog
- New: support of latest graphics cards: Radeon HD 6990, HD 6790, HD 6450, GeForce GTX 590, GTX 550 Ti.
- New: added new post processing filter: NVIDIA FXAA.
- New: added a select box for post processing filters.
- New: added two new map sets.
- New: interface changes, simpler.
- New: added tweak bar for tessellation parameters (PRO version).