TessMark, map set 3
The new version of TessMark is up for grabs. TessMark is a graphics benchmark focused on the GPU tessellation, one of the killer feature of OpenGL 4 capable cards (GeForce GTX 400, GTX 500, Radeon HD 5000, HD 6000).
You can download TessMark 0.3.0 (zip archive) here:
Webmasters: hotlinking is not allowed (that will cause an error message), please use the post url as download link
You can also download TessMark 0.3.0 from FilePlanet.
TessMark user interface
TessMark, map set 4, with PostFX filter Radial Blur v2
TessMark, map set 1
TessMark, map set 2
Here are the GTX 590 scores with the previous version of TessMark (scores should be identical with TessMark 0.3.0):
[ TessMark Comparative Table ]
GTX 480 vs GTX 460 vs HD 5870 vs…
An extended version of TessMark is also available with customized textures and tessellation tweakings. More information HERE.
TessMark 0.3.0 changelog
- New: support of latest graphics cards: Radeon HD 6990, HD 6790, HD 6450, GeForce GTX 590, GTX 550 Ti.
- New: added new post processing filter: NVIDIA FXAA.
- New: added a select box for post processing filters.
- New: added two new map sets.
- New: interface changes, simpler.
- New: added tweak bar for tessellation parameters (PRO version).