A maintenance release of Kombustor, MSI’s GPU stress test and benchmarking utility included in MSI Afterburner package, is available. More information about the branch 2.x.x of Kombustor can be found HERE.
MSI Kombustor offers the following modules:
*** MSI Kombustor 2.2.0 beta available! ***
MSI Kombustor 2.0.2 download:
For multi-GPU support (SLI and CrossFire), read this article: (Tips) How To Enable SLI and CrossFire Support for MSI Kombustor 2.0
MSI Kombustor OpenGL 4 benchmark scores are listed HERE.
All latest news related to MSI Kombustor can be found HERE.
MSI Kombustor 2.0.2 changelog:
- New: added support of Radeon HD 6450, HD 6790, HD 6990 and GeForce GTX 590.
- New: added a new exe (MSIKombustorGLOnly.exe) that has no dependency with Direct3D.
- Change: recompiled with the new PhysX SDK 188.8.131.52.
- Change: default background image and fur texture for the GPU burn-in module.
- Bugfix: Settings were not correctly saved.