3D News Around the Net (March 8, 2011)
GDC 2011 – Massive Destruction using GRB
- AMD Catalyst 11.4 preview
- Fractal Lab: interactive WebGL fractal explorer
- AMD OpenCL Emulator-Debugger is an open source project originating at AMD that allows you to compile and debug OpenCL kernels as C++ procedures.
- FurMark 1.9.0 review by the Expreview team: FurMark 1.8.2 vs FurMark 1.9.0
- How many developers over 40 do you know? Thoughts On Developer Longevity
- GLC_lib is a C++ library for high performance 3D application based on OpenGL and QT4 GUI and is released under GNU-LGPL license.
- CyberPower Drops Radeon 6990 into its Desktop PC Line. Read more…
- Today AMD has launched its new dual-GPU baby: the Radeon HD 6690
- AMD causes confusion over HD 6990 BIOS switch. Does it void the warranty?
- Partners line up for HD 6990 launch.
- GDC 2011: Massive Destruction using PhysX / APEX and GPU rigid bodies at PhysXInfo