AMD has published an OpenCL University Kit, a set of materials for teaching a full semester course in OpenCL programming. The set includes PowerPoint presentations (*.pptx) as well as code sources.
The kit cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Parallel Computing
- Introduction to OpenCL
- Introduction to OpenCL, continued
- GPU Architecture
- OpenCL Buffers and Complete Examples
- Understanding GPU Memory
- GPU Threads and Scheduling
- Optimizing Performance
- OpenCL Programming and Optimization Case Study
- OpenCL Extensions
- Events Timing and Profiling
- Programming Multiple Devices
PDF files would have been cooler in place of these not very convenient pptx files (my version of OpenOffice does not handle them properly I had to download a powerpoint viewwer…).
To make your geeky life easier, I uploaded the kit on Geeks3D server: