[GPU Tools] GPU-Z 0.4.9 With GeForce GTX 570 Support
EVGA GTX 580 SC GPU-Z
A new update of GPU-Z is available. This new release adds the support of the upcoming GeForce GTX 570 as well as a couple of new features such as PCI-Express 3.0 or Radeon HD 6310 and HD 6370 support.
Download: TechPowerUp GPU-Z v0.4.9.
GPU-Z 0.4.9 changelog
* Added support for GeForce GTX 570, GTX 460 SE
* Added support for PCI-Express 3.0
* Added PowerColor Giveaway
* Added Colorfire PCI vendor ID
* Added detection for AMD Radeon HD 6310, HD 6370
* Fixed BIOS >64k reading on GF110
* Added GT215 based GT 220
* Fixed TMU count on GF104
* Improved default clock reading on GeForce GTX 580
* Better error handling for memory type detection code
[ Subscribe to Geeks3D latest news by email ]