FRAPS 3.2.4 Available
The new version of the coolest screen and video capture tool for 3D applications (OpenGL and Direct3D) is available.
You can download FRAPS 3.2.4 here: FRAPS download.
FRAPS 3.2.4 changelog:
– Added support for D3D10 and D3D11 stereoscopic 3D Vision capture
– Fixed counter appearing on Windows Live 2011 apps
– Fixed inverted colors in video captured from some DX10 games
– Fixed DWM capture jumping between multiple monitors on Windows 7
– Fixed flickering counter in some OpenGL applications
– Fixed mouse offset in 3D browser apps
– Fixed FRAPS.EXE not appearing signed on some Windows 7 installations
– Fixed systray icon not turning pink in loop recording mode.
– Fixed startup crash on 24-core CPU systems
– Added support for Win7 SP1 RC
– Other minor bug/stability fixes