GeForce GTX 580: TDP of 244W and Launch Day on November 9th 2010
While the rumored TDP of the Radeon HD 6970 (225W) will be higher than HD 5870 TDP (188W), the TDP of the GeForce GTX 580 will be smaller than GTX 480 one: 244W against 250W. This is a good news for a card that should be 20% faster than the GTX 480.
And the launch day is planned on next Tuesday, November 9th 2010…
Here are some links about the latest rumors of the GF110 powered card:
- Geforce GTX 580 has a better cooler
- GTX580 water cooled units ready to ship in November
- Can GTX580 really deliver everything using less than 290w ?
- Report: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 TDP is 244W, includes 128 TMU, Benchmarks Leaked
- Nvidia’s GTX 580 detailed
- Geforce GTX580 launch on 9th Nov, sampling now
- AMD Radeon HD 6970 already benchmarked?