[GPU Tool] GPU-Z 0.4.6 Released
The new version of GPU-Z, the lightweight graphics card information utility, is available. GPU-Z 0.4.6 adds the support for upcoming GeForce GTS 45x, GT 4xx, for the Radeon HD 6000 (basic…), and adds fan RPM monitoring for NVIDIA cards.
You can grab it HERE.
GPU-Z 0.4.6 changelog
- Added MSI hardware giveaway
- Fixed temperature readings getting stuck on ADT7473 sensor (GTX 400 cards)
- Fixed broken BIOS reading on all cards
- General improvements to Intel support, still far from perfect
- Added support for ATI FirePro V8750
- Added support for GeForce GTS 455, GTS 450, GT 440, GT 430, GT 420, GT 330, GT218 based ION, GTX 470M, GTX 460M, GT 445M, GT 435M, GT 425M, GT 420M, GT 415M, GeForce 310M
- Added basic detection for AMD Radeon HD 6000 Series
- Improved handling for unknown NVIDIA cards
- Added fan RPM monitoring for NVIDIA cards