HWiNFO32 3.56 With Better Support of NVIDIA GPUs
HWiNFO32 is a free system information utility. The new version 3.56 comes with improved support of NVIDIA graphics cards (IC2 support, core voltage) especially Fermi-based graphics cards.
HWiNFO32 provides some interesting GPU sensors like GPU memory ones: GPU memory controller load, GPU memory load or GPU memory temperature.
HWiNFO32 v3.56 changelog
* Added monitoring of various loads for nVidia GPUs.
* Several minor updates and fixes.
* Added nVidia GeForce GTX 480M.
* Added nVidia GeForce GTX 460 (GF104).
* Enhanced support of nVidia GF100 family.
* Added storing of timestamps in logfile for sensor data.
* Added preliminary support for Sony VAIO EC sensor monitoring.
* Enhanced support of VIA Nano 3xxx series.
* Added monitoring of GPU core voltage for certain nVidia GPUs.
* Improved I2C support for later nVidia GPUs.
* Added GPU I2C support (external sensors) for nVidia GF100.
* Enhanced sensor support of ASUS P7F7-E WS Supercomputer.
[ Subscribe to Geeks3D latest news by email ]