[GPU Tool] GPU-Shark 0.2.0 Available
GPU-Shark simplified view mode
The new version of GPU-Shark is out. GPU-Shark is a tiny GPU monitoring tool for GeForce and Radeon based graphics cards and is available for Windows only. GPU-Shark offers a global view of all your graphics cards in a single window.
GPU-Shark is made up of a single executable file and requires no installation. Just copy it somewhere and run it!
More information about GPU-Shark can be found HERE.
The detailed view mode of GPU-Shark
Here is the complete changelog of version 0.2.0:
- New: added memory usage for NVIDIA cards.
- New: added the TDP (thermal design power) if available.
- New: added subvendor names: ASUS, Palit and Gigabyte.
- Change: removed the flickering effect that occured at each update.
- Change: when graphics drivers are not supported, GPU-Shark tries to display only OpenGL information.
- Change: Caption in View menu: Detailed mode or Simplified mode.
- Change: vertical scrollbar a bit shorter.