EVGA Precision with GTX 480 skin
The new version of EVGA Precision is available. Precision is EVGA’s GPU tweaking and overclocking utility based on RivaTuner engine.
A direct download on Guru3D’s servers is available HERE.
- Fixed D3D11 framerate display in Logitech keyboard LCD
- Fixed Link button saving issue on old NVIDIA graphics cards caused by adding Fermi graphics cards support in v1.9.2
- Unlocked memory downclocking ability on GeForce GTX 400 series under the latest NVIDIA drivers
- EVGA On-Screen Display server has been upgraded to version 3.7.1 featuring the following changes:
- Improved On-Screen Display 3D rendering mode compatibility with Source engine based games and Star Trek Online
- Updated profiles list
- Startup profile is now displayed in
option floating tooltip
- Floating tooltips help system is now reinitialized properly after runtime skin switching
EVGA Precision with default skin