After several beta/hotfix, AMD has released the final Catalyst 10.4 with WHQL certification.
As usual, you can download them from this page.
Here are the new things of v10.4:
- H.264 Level 5.1 support
- This release of ATI Catalyst provides enhanced support for the Windows 7 Drag and Drop video converter
- Support for new Linux operating systems (Ubuntu 10.04)
Here is some data from GPU Caps Viewer:
- Drivers Version: 8.723.0.0 – Catalyst 10.4 (4-6-2010) – atig6pxx.dll
- ATI Catalyst Version String: 10.4
- ATI Catalyst Release Version String: 8.723-100406a-098769C-ATI
- OpenGL Version: 3.2.9756 Compatibility Profile Context
- GLSL (OpenGL Shading Language) Version: 1.50
- OpenGL Extensions: 183 extensions (see this post for more details)