A beta version of ATI Catalyst 10.3 is available. You can grab this beta version HERE.
Here are some information retrieved with GPU Caps Viewer:
– Drivers Version: 8.710.3.0 – Catalyst 10.2 (2-5-2010) – atig6pxx.dll
– ATI Catalyst Release Version String: 8.71.3-100205a-095620E
– OpenGL Version: 3.2.9606 Compatibility Profile Context
– GLSL (OpenGL Shading Language) Version: 1.50
– CL_DRIVER_VERSION: CAL 1.4.556
The number version has not been updated and is still 10.2 like HERE.
There is no new OpenGL extension so this list (181 extensions) is still valid.
I tested some OpenGL and OpenCL demos included in GPU Caps Viewer without problem (on a Radeon HD 5770 + Win 7 64-bit):
Catalyst 10.3 – GPU Caps Viewer OpenGL and OpenCL demos