ATI Stream SDK 2.01 Adds D3D Interop to OpenCL
AMD has updated its OpenCL SDK officially called ATI Stream SDK.
One of the main changes in version 2.01 is the experimental support of DirectX 9 interoperability (D3D Interop in short). The D3D Interop is not official so no OpenCL extension related to this support is exposed. I hope the GL Interop (OpenGL interoperability – see HERE for more details) will be added in a next update (GPU Caps Viewer will be happy!).
Version 2.01 changelog:
- Support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.3.
- Support for debugging OpenCL with GDB on x86 CPUs under Linux.
- Preview: Support for OpenCL / Microsoft DirectX 9 interoperability.
- Additional OpenCL samples: BoxFilter, FFT, GaussianNoise, URNG.
- Stream KernelAnalyzer with OpenCL support (available for download separately from Stream KernelAnalyzer Product Page).
- Various OpenCL compiler and runtime fixes and enhancements (see developer release notes for more details).
- Support for ATI Radeon HD 5670 GPU and ATI Radeon HD 5570 GPU.
More information and download HERE.
[ Subscribe to Geeks3D latest news by email ]