AMD has updated its OpenCL SDK officially called ATI Stream SDK.
One of the main changes in version 2.01 is the experimental support of DirectX 9 interoperability (D3D Interop in short). The D3D Interop is not official so no OpenCL extension related to this support is exposed. I hope the GL Interop (OpenGL interoperability – see HERE for more details) will be added in a next update (GPU Caps Viewer will be happy!).
Version 2.01 changelog:
- Support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.3.
- Support for debugging OpenCL with GDB on x86 CPUs under Linux.
- Preview: Support for OpenCL / Microsoft DirectX 9 interoperability.
- Additional OpenCL samples: BoxFilter, FFT, GaussianNoise, URNG.
- Stream KernelAnalyzer with OpenCL support (available for download separately from Stream KernelAnalyzer Product Page).
- Various OpenCL compiler and runtime fixes and enhancements (see developer release notes for more details).
- Support for ATI Radeon HD 5670 GPU and ATI Radeon HD 5570 GPU.
More information and download HERE.