GPU-Z 0.3.8 Available
A new update of GPU-Z is out. GPU-Z is a tiny video card information utility. This new version fixes some bugs and adds the display of NVIDIA GPU load sensors (GPU, memory and video acceleration engine).
As usual, I tested the compatibility with FurMark because if GPU-Z is detected, FurMark displays GPU-Z data like GPU core and memory clocks.
Seems the GPU load sensor is not properly refreshed: the value remains at 0 while the graph is at 100%. Maybe it’s a bug related to the 9600 GT video card I’ve used to test GPU-Z.
You can grab your copy HERE.
- Added framework for translations in GPU-Z, to do that we need your help. Please go to tpu.me/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=72 to submit contributions in your language
- Added sensors to monitor GPU load percentages on NVIDIA
- Fixed startup on Windows 2000 (DLL not found)
- Improved detection/added sensors for ATI M86
- Fixed several NVAPI crashes
- Fixed crash when PhysX not available
- GPU-Z can now be set in its system menu to be always on top of other windows
[ Subscribe to Geeks3D latest news by email ]