AMD has just released the WHQL version of Catalyst 9.11. Catalyst 9.11 support all new Radeon HD 5800 and 5700 series and all previous generation (HD 4000, HD 3000 and HD 2000).
The GPU acceleration of H.264 videos is only for HD 5000 and HD 4000 series. Seems HD 3000 and HD 2000 are not supported.
New features of Catalyst 9.11:
- GPU Acceleration of H.264 video content using Adobe Flash Player 10.1 Beta: This release of ATI Catalyst™ supports the new Hardware Acceleration features of Adobe Flash Player 10.1 Beta for video encoded in the H.264 format. Adobe Flash player 10.1 Beta introduces hardware-based H.264 video decoding to deliver smooth video playback, reduce system resource utilization, and preserve battery life. Adobe Flash Player 10.1 Beta is expected to be available for download from Adobe Labs (labs.adobe.com) before the end of the year. This feature is supported on the ATI Radeon HD 5800, ATI Radeon HD 5700 and ATI Radeon HD 4000 Series of products.
- High Quality downscaling for video transcoding MSE : This release of ATI Catalyst™ includes an enhancement for the ATI Video converter for
users transcoding high quality interlaced content (1920x1080i @60i videos) down to small resolution progressive content (320×240 @30p – iPod videos as an example), by maintaining high visual quality when down-scaling by a significant amount and converting interlaced video content to progressive.
- Catalyst 9.11 XP 32-bit
- Catalyst 9.11 XP 64-bit
- Catalyst 9.11 Vista 32-bit
- Catalyst 9.11 Vista 64-bit
- Catalyst 9.11 Win 7 32-bit
- Catalyst 9.11 Win 7 64-bit