Few days after the release of NVIDIA Computing SDK, AMD releases the new version of its GPU computing SDK with a fresh support of OpenCL for GPU. You can grab the ATI Stream SDK HERE.
What’s new in v2.0 beta4?
- First beta release of ATI Stream SDK with OpenCL GPU support.
- ATI Stream SDK v2.0 OpenCL is certified OpenCL 1.0 conformant by Khronos.
- Added Microsoft Windows 7 support.
- Added native Microsoft Windows® 64-bit support.
- Float comparisons in kernels no longer produce a runtime error.
- Various other issues from previous v2.0 beta releases have been resolved.