GPU-Z 0.3.5 Available with Radeon HD 5870 Support
The new release of the “I wanna know all about my video card” tool, I mean GPU-Z, is out. This new version adds Radeon HD 5870 support as well as many recent NVIDIA GPUs such as G1xx or GT1xx.
As usual you can grab this must-have tool HERE.
And GPU-Z works still fine with FurMark 1.7.0:
- ATI Radeon HD 5870 (Cypress) fully supported (includes voltage monitoring)
- Added or improved support for NVIDIA FX5500, 9400 GT, G73, GTS 240, GT 140, FX 1800, GT 120 (Apple), FX 380, FX 350, GTX 295 Single PCB, Quadro CX, FX 5800, FX 4800, FX 3800, GTX 180M, GTX 260M, FX 2700M, G 110M, GT 120M, GT 220M, FX 1700M, G 105M, MCP79MX
- Added or improved support for ATI HD 4730, HD 4650 AGP, M92, M96, M98
- Added clock reading for Intel i910, i915, i945, 946
- Added support for DDR3 detection on G9x
- Added monitoring support for RV7xx based mobile chips
- Voltage controller “slaves” are now called “phases”
- Added Intel Havendale detection
- Fixed BIOS parsing on some newer HD 4870 cards
- Added voltage monitoring support for MSI N275GTX Lightning
[ Subscribe to Geeks3D latest news by email ]