ATI Catalyst 9.7 WHQL Graphics Drivers for Windows XP, Vista and Seven
AMD has published Catalyst 9.7 display drivers for all versions of Windows. Catalyst 9.7 supports ATI Radeon HD 4000 Series, 3000 Series, and 2000 Series. For older Radeon, you have to get Catalyst 9.3 (see THIS NEWS).
The OpenGL side of Catalyst 9.7 has been analyzed here: Catalyst 9.7 OpenGL Extensions.
- Catalyst 9.7 XP 32-bit
- Catalyst 9.7 XP 64-bit
- Catalyst 9.7 Vista 32-bit
- Catalyst 9.7 Vista 64-bit
- Catalyst 9.7 Seven 32-bit
- Catalyst 9.7 Seven 64-bit
Catalyst 9.7 New features
- ATI Catalyst 9.7 – AMD’s first official unified Windows7 / Windows Vista Microsoft WHQL certified graphics driver for the Windows 7 RTM (Release To Manufacturing)
- ATI Catalyst Control Center Updates: a newly designed Desktops and Displays Manager (enabling users to more quickly configure and arrange
their displays) and full support for HydraVision under Windows 7.
- ATI Video encoder update – support for Windows 7
[ Subscribe to Geeks3D latest news by email ]