NeoAxis Engine Updated to Version 0.81
NeoAxis Engine is a 3D graphics engine for 3D simulations, visualizations and games. It comes with many tools (editors) and includes physics support (via NVIDIA PhysX), networking support, audio support (FMOD or DirectSound). The rendering is based on a modified version of OGRE 3D engine and thus offers either OpenGL 2.0 or Direct3D 9 acceleration.
You can download the free version HERE. The main visual limitation of the free version is a watermark.
Changelog for the version 0.81:
- New 3dsMax Exporter: Mesh export, material export, texture export and converting, skeletal animation support.
- Integrated tool for converting textures into different formats.
- Particle systems optimizations.
- Terrain: Fixed pipeline support.
- Cost of Commercial License reduced to 395$.
- Period for free updates of Indie and Commercial licenses increased up to two years.
Full changelog is available HERE.