ATI GPU ShaderAnalyzer 1.51 Available
GPU ShaderAnalyzer is a tool for profiling real time Direct3D 9/10 and OpenGL shaders under Windows XP/Vista. You can use this tool on both NVIDIA and ATI graphics hardware.
GPU ShaderAnalyzer 1.51 ChangeLog:
* Support for Catalyst™ driver 9.2-9.4.
* Support for Microsoft DirectX November 2008 and March 2009.
* Improved support for HLSL compiler options.
* Fixed a bug where the object code window might not show the full disassembly output.
* Fixed a bug where the statistics report the number of GPRs one larger than it should be.
[ Subscribe to Geeks3D latest news by email ]