GPU Caps Viewer 1.7.0 Available With CUDA Support
Better late than never, the new GPU Caps Viewer is available. This new version is up to date with the latest video cards such as NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 and GTX 275 or ATI Radeon HD 4890. The main new thing of version 1.7.0 is the NVIDIA CUDA panel that shows all important features of a CUDA-capable graphics card (GeForce 8 and higher) like the Compute Capability.
GPU Caps Viewer 1.8.2 is available HERE. This version adds OpenCL support.
GPU Caps Viewer 1.7.0 ChangeLog:
- New: added NVIDIA CUDA panel for GeForce 8/9/GT200 videocards.
- Change: furry torus replaced by a furry box!
- Change: updated OpenGL extensions database links.
- Change: update graphics cards database with ForceWare 185.xx and Catalyst 9.4 (support of GeForce GTX 275 and Radeon HD 4890).
- Change: version 1.7.0
GPU Caps Viewer is a tiny graphics card utility for Windows. It quickly describes the essential capabilities of your graphics card including GPU type, amount of VRAM, GPU temperature, OpenGL API support level, OpenGL API extensions database, NVIDIA CUDA support level. GPU Caps Viewer uses the ZoomGPU engine to retrieve graphics card information.
Okay, next update: FurMark!
- GPU Caps Viewer 1.7.0，支持CUDA @ Expreview
- GPU Caps Viewer ab sofort mit CUDA-Support @ Hardware-Infos
- GPU Caps Viewer s’améliore et passe à la version 1.7.0 @ PC INpact
- GPU Caps Viewer 1.7.0 @ IN4.pl