NVIDIA ForceWare 185.65 BETA With GeForce GTX 275 Support
NVIDIA has published a fresh set of beta graphics drivers for all GeForce 6/7/8/9/GTX200 based graphics cards. This new set has the support of the brand new GeForce GTX 275 that has been launched today.
- Adds support for the new GeForce GTX 275 GPU.
- Adds support for CUDA 2.2 for improved performance in GPU Computing applications.
- Accelerates performance in several 3D applications.
- Numerous bug fixes
ForceWare 185.65 introduces a new feature called Ambient Occlusion:
This feature is available on all GeForce series 8 graphics cards and higher. I just installed ForceWare 185.65 on my GTS 250 but this new option doesn’t appear… Maybe it’s only available on Vista…
More links about ambient occlusion:
- Ambient Occlusion in ForceWare @ NVIDIA
- A new feature introduced : Ambient Occlusion
- A Look At Ambient Occlusion