ATI Radeon HD 4770 Specifications
This new Radeon video card is the flagship product of cards based on the RV740 GPU. The RV740 is AMD’s first 40nm GPU and this card is meant to compete with NVIDIA’s Geforce 9800 GT.
The launch is planned for the beginning of May 2009.
Radeon HD 4770 main features:
- GPU: RV740 @ 750MHz
- Shader cores: 640
- Memory: 512Mb GDDR5 @ 3200MHz / 128-bit
- Texture units: 32
- ROPs: 16
- Direct3D 10.1 and OpenGL 2/3
- Price: around 90 euros.
- Radeon HD 4770 Pictured, Slated for May
- Radeon HD 4770 specs finalize
- Radeon HD 4770 to launch in week 19
[ Subscribe to Geeks3D latest news by email ]