NVIDIA introduces today its top-to-bottom line of Quadro professional graphics cards available:
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 5800: US $3,499.- Based on the GT200 GPU / 240 cores. Ultra high-end solution delivers the highest visualization performance and capabilities currently available in workstation graphics, giving professionals the ability to work with large-scale models and datasets with ease.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 4800: US $1,999.- Based on the GT200 GPU / 192 cores. Ultra high-end solution provides professionals with the right toolset to dramatically push the boundaries of realism, performance and quality.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 3800: US $1,199.- high-end, single slot solution with a robust feature set and added capabilities such as SLI Multi-OS and SDI support (capabilities also available on Quadro FX 4800, and Quadro FX 5800) to enable a no-compromise, high-performance, interactive visualization experience.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800: US $699.- mid-range solution offers the best price performance for workstation graphics, and provides the optimal blend of quality, precision, performance and programmability for all professional 3D applications.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 580: US $199.- best-in-class entry-level solution boosts productivity for a variety of industry-leading volume CAD and digital content applications.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 380: US $149.- an affordable professional-class graphics solution extends energy efficiency while delivering 50-percent faster performance.
- NVIDIA Professional Graphics Cards: Quadro FX 370 and Quadro NVS 420 Low Profile
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 4800 With 192 Cores Now Available
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 5800 Shows Off 4GB of Graphics Memory and is Not For Gamers!
- FirePro V5700 vs Quadro FX 1700
- NVIDIA Quadro Plex: two Quadro FX 5800 GPUs