Notepad++ 5.3 Available
The new version of Notepad++ is available. Notepad++ is a free source code editor for Windows that supports several programming languages. Based on a powerful editing component Scintilla, Notepad++ is written in C++ and uses pure Win32 API and STL which ensures a higher execution speed and smaller program size.
I use Notepad each and every day for all my works and it’s a must have text editor in your coder’s toolbox!
You can grab you copy here: Notepad++ DOWNLOADS.
1. Add Line change state vertical bar.
2. Drop (or open in dos command line) a directory in Notepad++ to open all files in the directory recursively.
3. Add “Find all in current file” feature.
4. (Most of) Find/replace dialog settings are remembered.
5. Add a hidden setting (dlgAlwaysVisible in config.xml) to allow user set it manually to not hide the Find/Replace dialog if any result found.
6. Fix uncomment block erasing first character bug.
7. Enlarge some strings displayed zone for the translation.
8. Fix ESC key for column mode behaviour.
9. Fix read only file SaveAs bug.
10. Change behaviour : no popup dialog while closing an unsaved empty untitled document.
11. Changing “Search result” stylers via Styler Configurator takes visual effect on the fly now.
12. Fix for L_EXTERNAL in loadSession.
13. Variable $(CURRENT_WORD) is enlarged to 2039 charraters.
14. Fix the bug the Notepad++ is launched several instances but show nothing.
15. Fix Find in files regression : The result panel doesn’t show Unicode characters correctly.