ATI CrossFire Xtension 1.2 Available
A new version of ATI CrossFire Xtension is out. ATI CrossFire Xtension allows you to create custom profiles that will force CrossFire (ATI multi-GPU solution) support on non-supported, or new, games and applications.
- Added ability to pass command-line arguments to the target application
- Optimized file handling efficiency
- Added changelog
- Made some changes to the readme
- Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0 (minimum)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Runtime (usually also required for CCC installation)
- An non-CrossFire supported Direct3D/OpenGL game (usually)
- Two or more ATI graphics cards (dual-GPU on single PCB counts)
- Windows XP/Vista/Seven (32-bit or 64-bit)
- ATI Catalyst 9.2 or above recommended!
[ Subscribe to Geeks3D latest news by email ]