ATI Catalyst 9.3 Graphics Drivers Available!
The March Edition of ATI Catalyst graphics drivers is available. This new release brings Windows 7 support for Radeon 2k / 3k / 4k. Catalyst 9.3 fix somes bugs for OpenGL 3.0 context creation (under WinXP).
- ATI Catalyst 9.3 Unified driver for Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- ATI Catalyst 9.3 Folding@Home performance enhancements
- ATI Catalyst 9.3 – Windows Vista HDMI audio driver support integrated into all ATI Catalyst 9.3 packages
- New AMD Display Library (ADL) SDK
AMD Display Library (ADL) SDK is designed to access display driver functionality for all ATI Radeon graphics accelerators and FirePro graphics accelerators. The SDK supports Windows XP, Windows Vista and Linux. The SDK can be used from both unmanaged (C/C++) and managed (C#) applications. The ADL SDK is available to the public via the Developer relations site.
- Catalyst 9.3 XP 32
- Catalyst 9.3 XP 64
- Catalyst 9.3 Vista 32
- Catalyst 9.3 Vista 64
- Catalyst 9.3 Windows 7 32
- Catalyst 9.3 Windows 7 64
And from twitter:
CatalystMaker: @quandtm Yes sir. OGL will be alive and kicking for Catalyst 9.3 on Win 7
[ Subscribe to Geeks3D latest news by email ]