GPU-Z 0.3.1 Available for Download NOW!
The first GPU-Z for 2k9 is out in version 0.3.1 for all videocards fanatics. What? You don’t know GPU-Z? C’mon! Okay I’m in a good mood today: GPU-Z is an tiny utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
GPU-Z 0.3.1 ChangleLog:
* Fixed crash on systems without NVAPI (Win 2K, old NV drivers)
* Optimized RV770 BIOS reading code for speed (faster application startup)
* Improved voltage reading code for recent ATI cards
* Added support for fan speed monitoring on ForceWare 180.xx and up
* Added voltage monitoring for NVIDIA (GT200)
* Changed reading method for RV770 sensors, fixes race conditions with other software and on-board fan control
* NVIDIA 9800 GTX+ listed as 55nm now
* Added support for Intel Q43/Q45
* Added support for NVIDIA Quadro FX 4700 X2, GTX 295, GTX 285
* Added preliminary support for NVIDIA GT212, GT214, GT215, GT216, GT218
- Videocard Stability Test
- Videocard Information Utility – GPU Caps Viewer
- Videocard Information Utility – GPU-Z