GPU-Z v0.2.9 Released!
The new release of the “tell me all about my GPU” is out. GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you information about your video card and GPU.
Download: GPU-Z 0.2.9.
* Added support for NVIDIA 9800 GT, 9600 GS/GSO, 9300 GS, Quadro FX Go1400, 9800M GTX, 9600M GT, 9650M GT, Quadro FX 770M, 9200M GS, 9300M GS, Quadro NVS 160M, G71 0x2e5
* Added support for ATI HD 4350, HD 4550, HD 4650, HD 4830, HD 4850 X2, RV670 0x9504
* Added support for Intel GM45 variant 0x2a43
* Added support for shader count reading on HD 48xx
* Changed ATI driver function call method. This should result in more accurate readings on X2 cards and non-desktop ATI devices
* Improved VGA BIOS Upload dialog. Drop down lists appropriate for your card will now be fetched from our servers to facilitate the upload process
* Corrected RV610 transistor count