The new version of Notepad++ is available. Notepad++ is a free source code editor for Windows that supports several languages.
Notepad++ v5.1 fixed bugs and added features (from v5.0.3) :
1. Make Notepad++ Unicode-compliant application(Unicode path supported).
2. Fix crash issue due to the incoherent modification/creation date.
3. Enhance Find in files feature : launch in thread, stop as wish.
4. Add find/replace dialog memorize capacity.
5. Fix “find in all opened files” and “find in files” unicode text search bug.
6. Fix “replace” and “replace all” bug.
7. Fix tag match highlighting mismatched bug.
8. Make tag match highlighting on non html zone optional.
9. Fix cpu high consumption bug while document is cloned with smart highlighting and xml matched highlighting features activating.
10. Refine the Save/Open file directory settings (follow tab/last operation/user defined dir).
11. Add “Doc go to new instance” and “Doc open in new instance” features.
12. Move document to another instance of Notepad++ via drag and drop document tab.
13. Add new pluin notification NPPN_DOCACTIVATED and NPPN_LANGCHANGED.
14. Fix context menu incorrect setting crash bug.
15. Fix crash problem while typing Chinese character in ANSI CSS document under Chinese environment.
16. Fix a problem with Incremental search+UTF8 in win9x.
17. Fix the User defined language not working in Unicode version bug.
18. Fix bug with CPP lexer keyword list.
19. Fix auto-completion not woring for HTML, SQL and RC problem.
20. Fix html, sql and rc auto-completion bug.
21. Fix cancel to save file in Notepad++ can not stop system shutdown problem.
22. Fix bug with opening relative path files.
23. Fix bug with clearing read-only flag.
24. Fix wrap after save as bug.
25. Improve “reload from disk” behaviour.
26. Add option to only show the filename in the titlebar.
27. Add NPPM_[G/S]ET_BUFFERLANGTYPE, NPPM_[G/S]ET_BUFFERENCODING, NPPM_[G/S]ET_BUFFERFORMAT messages to access buffer properties.
28. Remove all the comic sans font (finally ).
[ Subscribe to Geeks3D latest news by email ]