GPU Caps Viewer 1.5.2 – Video Card Information Utility
I’ve just released a little update of GPU Caps Viewer. This update adds ForceWare 177.92 and Catalyst 8.8 to the internal database as well as new OpenGL extensions introduced with ForceWare 177.89. A small bug in Graphics Cards Reviews List has been fixed (for some cards, the Radeon HD 4850 for example, the reviews list was empty!). And now, Radeon HD 4850 is displayed as ATI Radeon HD 4850 and not as ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series …
GPU Caps Viewer is virus-free: VirusTotal Certification
GPU Caps Viewer is an OpenGL graphics card utility for Windows XP and Vista (32/64-bit). This utility is useful for all 3D enthusiasts and graphics developers and is a must-to-have in you graphics-geek-toolbox. GPU Caps Viewer offers the following features:
- quickly overview of the features of your graphics card and GPU
- OpenGL capabilities as well as the complete extensions list
- GPU temperature (GeForce abd Radeon)
- GPU burner (based on the FurMark engine)
- tech-demos to validate graphics drivers (vertex displacement mapping, hardware geometry instancing, soft shadows, point sprite particles, HDR)
- online validation facility
- complete report in xml format
GPU Caps Viewer 1.5.2 ChangeLog:
- Change: added ForceWare 177.92 and Catalyst 8.8 to database.
- Change: updated OpenGL extensions database.
- Change: version 1.5.2