How to run NVIDIA’s Medusa demo on ATI graphic cards
Tommti-System has released a patch that allows ATI users to run the NVIDIA Medusa demo(GT200) on Radeon-based graphics cards.
Applying the patch
* download the Medusa demo and install it.
* download the patch on Tommti-System and copy the patcher.exe into Medusa\bin directory
* run patcher.exe – Medusa.exe and MedusaLoading.exe will be patched and backed up
* now you only new a nvcpl.dll file from a nvidia driver and copy the nvcpl.dll into Medusa\bin
Getting the nvcpl.dll
* download an nvidia driver (You can check the 175.80 leaked driver here)
* extract all files
* open a command promt and go to the extraction directory
* run expand nvcpl.dl_ nvcpl.dll from the command line
* now you have a nvcpl.dll in the exctraction directory, copy it to Medusa\bin
More info about Medusa tech demo HERE.