The latest NVIDIA PhysX System Software is now available for download. This new version adds support for NVIDIA PhysX on GeForce 9800 GTX, GeForce GTX 280, and GeForce GTX 260 GPUs, including SLI configurations. The new system software is now also automatically included in the NVIDIA GeForce driver package as of version 177.39.
You can download NVIDIA PhysX 8.06.12 HERE.
- Adds support for NVIDIA PhysX on GeForce 9800 GTX, GeForce GTX 280, and GeForce GTX 260 GPUs, including SLI configurations.
- Experience GPU PhysX acceleration today by downloading the Unreal Tournament 3 PhysX Mod Pack.
- Supports AGEIA PhysX processors and software runtimes (no change to PPU support).
- Supports the following PhysX runtime engines: 2.8.1, 2.8.0, 2.7.4, 2.7.3, 2.7.2, 2.7.1, 2.7.0, 2.6.4, 2.6.3, 2.6.2, 2.6.1, 2.6.0, 2.5.1, 2.5.0, 2.4.4, 2.4.1, 2.4.0, 2.3.3, 2.3.2, 2.3.1
- Includes the latest PhysX runtimes used in the latest game titles.
- Developers: PhysX SDK 2.7.3 is required GeForce PhysX acceleration via CUDA 2.0.