The USB Human Skull drive is yours for $19 and for this price you have 2Gb…
The new release of FRAPS is out. For those that live in a cavern, FRAPS is a Windows application that makes it possible to benchmark and screen-capture (image or video) Direct3D or OpenGL applications. FRAPS is used in many graphics cards reviews.
Fraps 2.9.6 is available here: Fraps DOWNLOAD.
– Fixed games such as Stalker not being detected in 2.9.5
– Fixed video capture corruption in FSX on multi monitor setups
– Fixed codec crashes in large projects
– Fixed Fraps not starting with Windows when running on battery power
– Fixed Fraps closing when switching to battery power
– Fixed OpenGL
video capture not recording correct viewport in some applications
– Fixed sound sync when recording started while rendering paused
Python 2.6 has been released in final version. There are a huge number of new features, modules, improvements and bug fixes.
Python is a dynamic object-oriented programming language that can be used for many kinds of software development. It offers strong support for integration with other languages and tools, comes with extensive standard libraries, and can be learned in a few days.
HDGraph, a french project, displays graphically the hard disk space usage. It shows all your directories and subdirectories on a single graph, allowing to see the largest ones at a glance.
Hexus has publihed a test of HIS’s Radeon HD 4850 featuring the IceQ4 cooling system. This cooler keeps the temperature to 46°C at idle and around 58°C under load.
Read the complete review here: HIS Radeon HD 4850 IceQ 4 TurboX – the best a man can get?
Windows, Linux based distributions or MacOS are the most famous OS. But do you know there are several other real operating systems? Most of them are unknown, are free and open source. Here is the list:
- AmigaOS 4.1: for PowerPC. Closed source.
- Haiku: for x86 and PowerPC. Free and open source.
- ReactOS: for x86. Free and open source.
- Syllable Desktop: for x86. Free and open source.
- SkyOS: for x86. Close source.
- MorphOS: for Pegasos, some Amiga models, EFIKA. Close source.
- AROS: for x86 and PowerPC. Free and open source.
- MenuetOS: for x86. Free and open source.
- DexOS: for x86. Free and open source.
- Visopsys: for x86. Free and open source.
- LoseThos: for x86. Free and open source.
GIMP, the free image manipulation program is available in version 2.6.0.
GIMP 2.6 is an important release from a development point of view. It features changes to the user interface addressing some often received complaints, and a tentative integration of GEGL, the graph based image processing library that will eventually bring high bit-depth and non-destructive editing to GIMP.
USB handbag flash drive is a fashionable and stylish mass storage device. You can get it here.
Sapphire’s Radeon HD 4870 Toxic edition features the Vapor-X heat pipe cooler based on Sapphire’s Vapor Chamber Technology. Vapor-X makes it possible a cool 43°C at idle and a 65°C under load. This Radeon HD 4870 is powered by the RV770 GPU (with 800 shaders processors), has 512Mb of GDDR5 graphics memory with a 256-bit interface and has some overclocked frequencies (memory: 1000MHz, GPU: 780MHz).
Read the complete test here: Sapphire Radeon HD 4870 Toxic Video Card
In conclusion, my final recommendation on the Sapphire Radeon HD 4870 Toxic graphics card is very good but at the moment it’s nearly impossible to procure. On its own accord the 4870 Toxic would occasionally reach the level of performance seen from the GeForce GTX 260, but never completely dominate over it.
The new version of DX Studio is available. DX Studio is a complete integrated development environment for creating interactive 3D graphics. The system comprises of both a real-time 3D engine and a suite of editing tools, and is the first product to offer a complete range of tools in a single IDE.