Categories: Forceware, Game Development, OpenGL Tags: forceware 180.42, game development, geforce gtx 280, GL_EXT_direct_state_access, graphics driver, NVIDIA, opengl, opengl 3.0, opengl extension, Programming, WGL_ARB_create_context
||Here is the list of OpenGL extensions supported by Forceware 180.42 WinXP 32 drivers for a GeForce GTX 280.|
NVIDIA has released a new set of graphics drivers for GeForce 200-series, 9-series and 8800-series desktop graphics cards for the video game Far Cry 2.
Far Cry 2 will be available very soon (today…) and ATI has released a hotfix for the latest Catalyst 8.10. This hotfix improves performance of Crossfire systems (Direct3D 9) or single and Crossfire systems (Direct3D 10).
The hotfix is available here: Far Cry 2 HotFix
||S3FotoPro is a GPGPU (General Purpose GPU) acccelerated utility for image processing. S3FotoPro requires Windows XP SP2/3 or Vista SP1 and a Chrome-based S3 graphics card. Geeks3D has such a graphics card (a S3 Chrome 430 GT) so let’s play a little bit with this software.|
- Video card stability test?
- Best card for 1920×1200 gaming?
- MSI Radeon HD 4850 Video Card R4850-512M
- Giz Explains: Why Does the MacBook Pro Have Two Graphics Cards?
- Arctic Cooling Accelero Twin Turbo VGA Cooler Review
- ATI HD 4350 vs NVIDIA 9400 GT
- Sapphire HD 4870 TOXIC Edition Review
- Python 3.0 makes a big break
- Debugging Memory Corruption in Game Development
- OpenGL Video Tutorial
- irrKlang audio library 1.1.2
- A Hobbyist Game Engine Post Mortem
- managed textures
- Do Software Versions Really Matter?
- Graphics processing units to general processing units
- Reality To Go: 3-D Virtual Reality On Mobile Devices
- Google’s Chrome Declining In Popularity
See you next week with the release of GPU Caps Viewer 1.6.0…
Categories: 3D Engines, Game Development, SDK Tags: 3d engine, 3d rendering, bullet, crystal space, delta3d, game development, game engine, genesis3d, irrlicht, ogre, open source, physcîcs engine, Programming
This list gathers rendering, physics and game engines:
- Delta3D: game engine
- NeoEngine: game engine
- Irrlicht: 3D rendering engine
- OGRE: 3D rendering engine
- Speex: patent-free audio compression format designed for speech
- Bullet: physics engine
- Power Render: 3D rendering engine
- Crystal Space: 3D rendering engine
- Genesis3D: 3D rendering engine